IN CASE ANY OF YOU FORGOT HOW I LOOK LIKE...................


(not sure what i was doing that day with my tiny table mirror but i sure look like some ding dong hahahhahaha but loving the makeup and colours so yup!!!!!!! there are a few more but i guess i should spare your eyes......... hahahaha ok skip it if you think i'm crazy and don't want me haunting your sleep)


P9241157 P9241150 P9241152 P9241156 P9241158



I just survived 14 hours of school today, i know right???! My school is crayyyy i really suspect they are out to kill us. Another 14 hours tmr, 830am to 10pm YUP CRAZY SHIT. It's 1am now and i've to get up by 6 later sigh god bless me. Gotta go! Hope thursday will treat you guys well! The weekends are nearing so hang in there ok? Mwah goodnight xxxx :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.