AN AFTERNOON IN CROUCH END


On Sunday I had a day in London to relax, (AKA a day to do some washing and re-pack), before flying to Scotland for New Year's Eve. I decided to pop into Crouch End for lunch and ended up going to a lovely family run café/bakery called Coffee Cake, a great place to visit if you like healthy eating and unique, tasty combinations! I had a prune and feta cheese tart with a side of aubergine salad and a blackberry and nettle tea. Yum. 

I wore my favourite tartan shorts, which I picked up about a month ago down Brick Lane, along with a cashmere jumper and my Dr. Martens shoes. Normally instinct would have me wearing a black collared shirt underneath this jumper, but I love the contrast of the white against the black, and it also adds a fun "school uniform" twist to the ensemble! The bag I'm carrying was a gift from my Auntie for Christmas and is from H&M. (I love simple, black bags because they go with most outfits and look so minimal)!

I'm currently still in Scotland, Matt and I are flying back tomorrow.... I can't wait to show you all of the photos! Although I am looking forward to my own bed and having my wardrobe back, I'm a little sad about returning to normal life and reality after the wonderful two weeks I've just had off.


  GLASSES FROM SWAG & STARE
WHITE BLOUSE FROM H&M
BODEN CASHMERE JUMPER
VINTAGE SHORTS FROM ROKIT
DR. MARTENS SHOES
BLACK BAG FROM H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.