PLYMOUTH

The weekend before last I headed down to Devon to see my family and also celebrate one of my best friend's engagements! One late afternoon I decided to take my boyfriend to a place in Plymouth where I used to "hang out" loads as a teenager. It's called "The Hoe", weird name I know… I hadn't been there for a couple of years so not only was it nice and nostalgic but I really enjoyed showing Matt around - he got some fab photos of the seafront!



After exploring Plymouth's coast, we met my parents and went to an amazing hidden-away mexican restaurant by the docks. I wore my tartan Mod Dolly dress with my new(isn) vintage blouse, which I bought online from Beyond Retro. (I know you're probably all sick of seeing me wear this dress, what can I say, it's my favourite dress!)  I don't usually like clashing outfits, but I love this faded floral next to the heritage tartan! What do you think?


HAT FROM TOPMAN
GLASSES FROM SWAG & STARE
VINTAGE, FLORAL BLOUSE FROM BEYOND RETRO
DR MARTENS SHOES



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.