DRx Tricho Hair Treatment #2

As you all know i've recently embarked on a new journey to restore healthier and fuller hair (read about my first visit here), well this was during my second trip to DRx! Did the Purifying and Control treatment first to get rid of all the impurities and eliminate bacteria on my scalp... Will be starting on my first Regrowth treatment session soon. The one that will get my hair growing. Heard needle roller will be involved in that. Sounds really scary but i can't wait!

Anything for beauty! Anything for nice, thick hair!!!


IMG_8809 IMG_8813

After the deep cleansing treatment, they used the highly raved about 'ionic' brush to curl my hair. So in love with it!!! I usually dislike people curling my hair because they usually turn out really bleugh and makes me look damn aunty but i love my curls here!!!

SAM_2705 SAM_2682 SAM_2668 SAM_2671 SAM_2670

So natural and bouncy and not limpy and flat...! My hair wasn't dry after they curled it as well. 
I NEED THAT BRUSH!!!

SAM_2684

Met E for lunch and gym after my treatment... Was so sad when i couldn't go home and show off my hair to my mom.

SAM_2702 SAM_2700

Brought her to try the popular Shiok Maki at Koh Grill and Sushi Bar. So happy that she loved it!

SAM_2691 SAM_2688 SAM_2686

Last shot before i left and headed for the gym. Now that i've a much shorter hair, i can't wait to see how they would style my hair after my treatment haha. I love having curls in my shoulder length bob (is it legit to call it a long bob? i hate hair terms...) now!

SAM_3301

I've also gotten the highly raved about Nanogen shampoo as well... Was told the right way to shampoo our hair. Who knew i've been doing it the wrong way all these years??! Love how this shampoo and thickening conditioner leaves my scalp a really minty and cooling feeling and how it makes my hair feels more dense!

--

Anyway, as promised in my Ask.fm, here are the questions you asked!

Where is DRx located?

302 Orchard Road, 16th Floor
Tong Building (next to Paragon Shopping Centre)
Singapore 238862
Tel: 6733 1555
Mon to Fri: 10am to 8pm | Sat: 10am to 5pm
Closed on Sun & PH

Do DRx provide u their shampoo range called Nanogen? Does it work? I've tried so many brands of shampoo for hair loss, volumizing etc. but they all doesn't work for me.

Yes, DRx Tricho uses Nanogen range. I've personally tried it and can feel that it does makes a difference, i don't get really flat hair like i used to always do anymore.

Does Salon Vim hair treatments help with hair loss? What's the difference between normal hair treatments and the treatment at DRx?

Salon hair treatments are to make your hair less dry, more nourished because you usually do treatments after colouring, perming or straightening. And if your hair is nourished, hair fall will of course decreased but it is not a long term solution to your hair loss problem. Treatments at hair salon focuses on just hair afterall. The problem to your hair loss lies in your scalp, and that is what DRx Trichology is here for. DRx Tricho hair treatment cleanse your scalp thoroughly and then treat and prevent. Like what the chinese always say, 对症下药 (taking the appropriate steps to treat your problem(s)).

Is the DRx like Beijing 101 hair care centre?

DRx is not like Beijing 101. All the treatments formulated are based on medical science. At DRx, it is really like seeing a doctor for your sickness, but in this case, for your hair and scalp problems.

How much does a customer usually spend on all the DRx hair treatment?

Depending on each condition, package range from S$1800 to S$5000 and up too. Definitely not cheap but think about it investing on getting fuller, healthier hair in a long run.

What's the price for a hair consultation?

DRx is currently offering free consultation to those who purchase their shampoo.

How long does it take to see results? Is it guaranteed that hair will thicken and grow?

Results depend on individual and the type of condition. However, you can see a difference in your scalp just after 1 session of deep cleansing.


Till the next treatment with the needle roller!


Girl with hair woes,
XOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.