Hints of Neon





Skirt - £22 Missguided - Top - Missguided (old) - Heels - Ebay - Clutch - £3 H&M sale - Earrings H&M

Hey guys, I hope your all well.  If you live in London then I know you are all freezing your arse's off like me! I literally felt like I was going to be blown away any minute!! In saying that I wore this outfit on the weekend before the BIG freeze.

I have recently worn this skirt and top in different outfits on the blog, I wasn't supposed to wear them again so soon but the outfit just came together.  I love the all black with a pop of yellow.  If you're not to comfortable wearing neon or find it too bright but want to try it, working it in to your outfit in small doses like this definitely works well.

I bought these shoes off Ebay for about £25, but cant seem to find the link, sorry!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.