AN AFTERNOON IN TAVISTOCK



I spent this weekend in Devon after travelling down on Thursday to surprise my Mum on her birthday! On the Friday we went into Tavistock, the town where I grew up, and Matt and I went to my favourite restaurant for lunch. Robertson's is a great little organic place which does the most amazing chocolate milkshakes and delicious healthy food! I had an avocado sandwich and Matt had pork and fennel lasagne, yum.





After lunch, (and after a quick trip to a phone shop to sort out my brand new iPhone 5S, eee), we went for a walk in the park, met my "little" brother and went on the swings for a while! We then met my Mum and sister with the dog before heading home for a cosy night in, (for it then rained for most of the weekend).




VINTAGE SHORTS
DR MARTENS SHOES 


I was wearing my lovely vintage, patterned blouse that I got at the Mero Retro event a while ago; I love the pretty collar and length of the sleeves! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.