JUMPER DAY



It's an odd time of year here in the UK - with Summer just around the corner but Spring still seemingly in full swing, the weather is truly unpredictable. Some days the sun is shining and it's far too warm for a coat, but other mornings I still head to work wrapped up in a hat and scarf! I find that one way to get through this awkward time is with a good selection of jumpers, which are easy to throw over an outfit then whip on and off accordingly!


Over the years I've built up quite the collection, but I'm always on the lookout for more. Recently I've noticed an influx of online stores focusing on knitwear - Repeat Cashmere for example sell all things cashmere and have loads of snuggly jumpers to choose from! I tend to get a lot of knitwear from work with my staff allowance and I do love a good rummage in a vintage store at weekends! I found this blue number for £14 about four years ago…. bargain.


HAT FROM TOPMAN
VINTAGE JUMPER
ASOS JEANS
DR MARTENS SHOES 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.