LFW DAY 2 - A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS

On Saturday not only did I get up late and miss a presentation, (darn), but I also received a last minute invite to the Orla Kiely presentation, which I also missed. What a bad start to the day! 

I  wore my new Zara dress, which I got for just £12.99 in the sale, (it's two sizes too big so it's a really loose fit). I wore this underneath my black, PU sleeve coat from Warehouse, (also a sale purchase), and with heels from Topshop. As always I was sporting my favourite beanie hat from Topman and glasses from Swag & Stare. The bag is from H&M and was a gift! 







Luckily the afternoon Xiao Li show lifted my spirits! With blue a key theme throughout, (my favourite colour by the way), Li sent a pastel parade with pops of cobalt down the runway in rubber and woven structures. Dusty pink hair also made a comeback, complimenting the design palette perfectly and adding an extra "toy-land" feel to the overall show. Favorites included a baggy pair of rubber dungarees, (who wouldn't want a pair of these in their wardrobe?), and a light up jacket!      














XIAO LI AW14

Following the Xiao Li show we went to Somerset House to do some street style for a few hours before returning to Freemason's Hall where the queues were relentless and tempers were tested! We didn't actually get into anymore shows because the venue couldn't fit everyone in! Boo :(




























PHOTOGRAPHY BY MATT LAIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.