Maxi dress and Playsuit






Dress - Missguided
Boots - Ebay (similar)
Earrings - H&M

Guys I can not wait to start blogging again more frequently, I really do miss it.  The wedding is only four weeks away, it feels like no matter how prepared I feel, I can never be prepared enough!  Right now I'm getting on with the last tasks on the list like dress fittings for me and the whole wedding party (there's a lot of us)!, finalising schedules, menus, decor etc. I will always be in awe of woman that plan a wedding whilst working full time from now on, it's hard work! but definitely worth it :-)

I wore this gorgeous dress to a family event on Sunday, the weather was actually pleasant.  This dress is quite unusual, its a playsuit come maxi dress, I just found it too interesting I had to buy it.  Of course its still cold outside so I paired it with my knee high boots.

I love Missguided on the most part, but boy do they love super low cut tops, I had to pin the top bit of the dress and wear a black top underneath, this is a constant thing with Missguided so beware.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.