Houndstooth Jacket


Regardless of the spring merchandise retailers are currently putting out on the racks, we know as humans living in the real world, it's still winter. That's why I am thankful to have cute little classic jackets like this houndstooth jacket from Talbots that I picked up in the early fall when, go figure, it was to hot to wear it! Now is the prefect time to sport it and with plenty of cold weather still hovering above us here in Maine, I am sure I will get a lot of use out of it. Plus, these types of jackets are classic which means they are always in style. 


SHOP MY LOOK!





And of course my accessories are vintage and they come from my very own online boutique, The Canny Canary.

Shop my vintage accessories: Shop shiny gold ball earrings HERE | Shop pink rhinestone necklace HERE





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.