VALENTINES & LINGERIE

























With Valentines day now less than a week away there's been a lot of talk of lingerie! I'm not one to go out and buy myself a brand new "sexy" set for every special occasion, but I am aware that owning at least a few pieces of great underwear is essential to any woman's wardrobe - what's worn secretly underneath can make you feel more confident, sexy and feminine.

Last time I went "proper" underwear shopping I threw away pretty much everything and replaced it all with lovely new stuff, mostly in black. It made me feel more confident, maybe a little bit sexy, (though I don't really do sexy), and it also contributed to a fresh start that I desperately needed at the time. Now, probably influenced by all of the Valentines day campaigns I've been seeing, I feel like it's time to make a few new purchases again, and maybe get some special pieces for those times when I need a confidence boost too!  






FLORAL, SATIN BRALET AND HIGH WAISTED KNICKERS FROM TOPSHOP







I love the floral set above by Topshop - it's just a little bit sexy with the black cut-out detail, but it's still really pretty and cute! I love the high-waist design of it too! (I generally head to Topshop for knickers because they have a great deal of 3 for £10 on many styles and I find them really comfortable). The beautiful two-piece below is from Harrods, by designer lingerie brand Myla. Although out of my price-range, (for the moment), I love the simplicity of this black design with the sexy, and almost sports luxe, strappy details. 

Where's your go-to shop for underwear? I'm most certainly stuck in a Topshop rut so would love to hear any suggestions of where to find nice lingerie at affordable prices! I find Debenhams good for bras as well actually, and I do sometimes brave La Senza!







ELIZA BRA AND THONG BY MYLA, HARRODS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.