Mesh Top




Trousers - £12 Primark - Heels - £12 Primark - Top - Missguided - Earrings & Bracelet - Diamond Petal - Clutch - £6 Primark

Hey guys! I hope your ok, I feel like I haven't blogged for ages.  This week has been so busy for me, it's just gone by so quick.  So busy in fact that I slept for 12 hours straight yesterday just because I was so exhausted. 

I wore this outfit to my cousins 24th birthday on Friday.  We had a nice girly night in at my other cousins house, just drinking and eating with about 10 girls.  

I went for a comfortable but dressy look, just in case we felt spontaneous and decided to go to a bar, but we ended up staying in the whole night.  The top is gorgeous and sexy, I love it!

Hope you are all having a good weekend x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.