Thinking ahead..........

A couple of days ago I wrote a blog post about embracing August, our last full month of summer. But I just couldn't help but experiment with this fall/winter color called Marsala. It's such a rich color and I happen to love it. Not just because it's Pantone's color of the year, but because I feel like it really works well with my complexion. I have to admit, I do struggle with color during the summer months. I feel like I wear jewel tones and deeper colors better, but they are hard to come by in the summer.

Does anyone else feel the same way?
{Photo via Hadley Court}

I just happened to find this sweet flutter jersey from Talbots hanging in my closet. I couldn't find anything like it on the internet! I was hoping to find something similar in a close color so that I could refer you to it just in case you wanted one for yourself. However I did come across some adorable flutter sleeve tops for you to shop.

SHOP FLUTTER SLEEVE TOPS




TOP AND SKIRT FROM TALBOTS | VINTAGE RING AND EARRINGS FROM THE CANNY CANARY | SHOES FROM MODCLOTH




Watch the inspirational video below to learn more about my favorite color, Marsala.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.