Introducing The Most Stylish IT Guy I Know.........

Okay ladies. Now it's time to get the men involved.

I would like to introduce you to Terry. 

Terry is going to be giving a little much needed style advice to men every Monday here on Laura's Style. We are calling it Many Monday and you just might want to share this info at the start of each week with every man you know.

We asked Terry ten random questions just so you could get to know him better before Monday rolls around. 

LS- Where are you from?
T- I was born in Washington DC, and grew up in Nebraska, Colorado, and Tennessee before graduating high school. 

LS- Where do you live now?
T- I currently live in central VA

LS- What is the best thing about where you live now?
T- I'm a big city person, but I do like the slower pace of things here in a smaller town. 

LS- What book(s) are you reading right now?
T- Not currently reading anything. I'm not much of a reader. 

LS- How old were you when you got interested in fashion?
T- I actually only became interested in fashion a 3 or 4 years ago, so I'm quite late to the game!

LS- What's your occupation?
T- I currently work in IT for the local university, but dream of being a personal stylist full-time. 

LS- Who's style do you admire most?
T- I admire many people's styles. I'm influenced by people-watching, and also very inspired by women bloggers. They encourage me to try new things. 

LS- What did you eat for breakfast?
T- I'm such a bad eater when it comes to breakfast! A breakfast burrito and a CranGrape juice. Balances out, right?

LS- What article of clothing can make or break a mans look?
T- I think a shirt is a very important part of making a look work or not. You don't want something too baggy, nor do you you want to be bulging out of it.

LS- What is your favorite day of the week?
T- Currently, my favorite day of the week is Thursday. That's Project Runway night!

We would like to thank Terry for joining us in the mens style revolution! Stay tuned for Manly Monday's beginning on September 1, 2014 right here on Laura's Style.................

You can follow Terry on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.