Links of London & Asos dress







Dress - Asos
Bracelet -c/o  Links of London
Heels - Matalan

Hey guys, I hope your all well and enjoying summer, well what's left of it! I took some time out but I'm excited to be back.

The weather is really weird at the moment, its raining a lot, but at the same time quite humid so its quite difficult to decide what to wear!

I teamed up with Links of London for this post.  How gorgeous is my bracelet! it's a bit hard to see from these pictures, but I have my middle name Regina engraved on it.  I have always wanted my name engraved on a necklace or bracelet, but have never got round to doing it.  

Asos has just announced their sale, never a good idea for the bank balance! I couldn't resist this colour dress before summer is officially out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.