OOTD | THE FIFTH

Sorry I've been quiet recently; last week was my final week at work so for the past seven days I've been working as a freelancer, woohoo, and also trying to sort my life out! I had a fabulous two years at Boden, but felt like it was time to try something new... I'll let you know how it goes!

Yesterday I popped out and about in central London for a few press appointments and wore my new dress by The Fifth Label*. Pioneered by Australian designer Amy Hicks, The Fifth introduces a new way to wear relaxed basics with clean lines, fun prints and a nod to streetwear. What's great for us, is that the brand have recently launched in the UK selling through Asos, so you can now own your own piece of Australian style! Shop the range on Asos here or check out their website!    



Also new to my Autumn, (nearly), wardrobe are these fabulous Slip-on Trainers in Leopard Print. I fell in love with these whilst working on the Boden AW14 press day a while back, so I had to have them as soon as they hit the online store! Admittedly I'm not normally a leopard print fan, but I think these are super cool and I love the sporty edge they give an outfit! Shop Boden here!  


DRESS BY THE FIFTH*
JACKET FROM WAREHOUSE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.