H&M Blazer





Blazer - £30 H&M
Jeans - £14 H&M
Peplum top - old
Bag - Gift
Heels - £12 Primark

Hey guys! It’s been too long since I last posted, I had not even imagined moving houses would take over my entire life.  It hasn't been enjoyable at all, and left me feeling exhausted and stressed every single day.  Thank god it’s all over, I’m just really looking forward to getting back into a routine.

I actually have 3 looks to share from before the move .  I wore this outfit to work, I bought this gorgeous blazer midday on my lunch break, I didn't really have the money for it but it was just staring at me! lol  Luckily on this day I had a work event in the evening, so the jacket came in handy as it became colder later in the day.

Hope you have all been well x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.