HAPPY EASTER!

On Thursday evening before my beautiful long weekend started, (I wish every weekend had four days), I left work and headed to Essex for a wedding reception. I wore this fabulous new sparkly dress from Front Row Shop, my new favourite shopping destination - seriously! I actually ordered a size larger than normal for a more relaxed, oversized fit; I love the thickness of the fabric as it gives the skirt a bit of structure, and the texture is fab too!

Front Row Shop have an absolutely stunning selection of modern, unique and "minimal" designs so are definitely worth checking out - I can't believe I hadn't come across their website before! I just really love the overall look of their brand, from the chic, simplistic designs to the clean, fresh product photography - you'll definitely be hearing more about them from me! So…. this post wasn't really about Easter but I hope everyone's having a lovely long weekend and eating lots of chocolate! 


SHOES - KURT GEIGER

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.