Laura's Lovely Look ~ Inspired by Magnum P.I.

Some may say that I am prettier than Tom Selleck when he played the starring role in the hit TV series Magnum P.I. But I am not so sure about that.......


I must admit that Magnum inspired me to purchase this lovely Bright Tropical Print Flowered Cotton Shirt from TALBOTS pictured below.

http://rstyle.me/n/2287mp8se
{Click HERE to SHOP Tropical Prints from TALBOTS}
Niki Taylor also inspired me a little too. Isn't she gorgeous?

And here is how I styled my tropical print blouse from TALBOTS
With vintage jewels from The Canny Canary of course. 


SHOP more of my favorite Tropical print blouses!







{Vintage jewels from The Canny Canary}

{Vintage jewels from The Canny Canary}





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.