Tribal Shorts







Top - Zara sale
Heels - Zara
Skirt - Topshop
Jewellery - H&M

Hey guys, I hope your having a good start to the weekend so far.  I have spent the day looking for venues for my engagement party.  Now I'm watching the Brazil and Chile game, which is so tense at the moment.  Is anyone else following the world cup? I must admit I'm not into football, but I love the world cup.

I wore this top to work yesterday and my boss said I looked like sunshine :-) Mustard is such a vibrant colour.  I bought this top and two other items in the Zara sale.  I work right next to a Zara and trust me the fight not to go in there everyday is real lol

I bought these shorts last year but have never wore them, it has a matching top which I wore here on the blog last year, but I'm yet to wear it as a set.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.