Lately I am loving anything with tassels......

Trust me. Tassels are trending.
(Try saying that ten times fast.)

I love this simple little rope tassel belt that I got from J.Crew a few months ago. The color that I have on is no longer available but the one pictured below is just as pretty and is totally available.



It looks cute through the belt loops of my light wash jeans, but today I decided to wear it with this lime green skirt from TALBOTS.


I also chose to wear this sweet little vintage Trifari pearl & rhinestone gold necklace 
from The Canny Canary. I thought it was the perfect accent for this simple 





It was a fun and cool look, but I did get a bit chilly off and on during the day. So I layered on this white pointelle cardigan from Talbots from time to time. It was perfect.






My earrings, gold cuff and ring are all vintage and can be found at The Canny Canary.


Click HERE to shop vintage!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.