Wedding Outfit: Pleated Skirt








 

Skirt - Asos
Heels - Asos

Following on from the last post, here is the outfit I wore to a wedding on Saturday.  The camera was a bit flash happy so unfortunately it takes away a bit of detail, but how amazing is this skirt!!! I'm obsessed with it.  Its so full and bouncy, I love the pleats which you can see better in the last two pictures that luckily didn't have flash.

I love my new yellow heeled Sandals and also happy to add yellow shoes to my shoe collection. This year I'm really trying to invest in pieces I can re wear over and over. With my own wedding coming up and so many other things going on in my life at the moment, shopping has taken a back seat.  I was tempted to buy a Virgos Lounge dress, but their pieces are so one off and pricey.  If your trying to save money I recommend doing the same. I can wear all these piece's separately and style them in so many different ways.

This is the first time I have straightened my hair since March and I had not realised how much my hair has grown! I started using a few products last month and have literally experienced crazy growth! You can see the difference from this post here.  If anyone is interested I will be blogging about it soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.