The First Signs Of Spring!

Only 48 more days until spring! I say that as we are now experiencing yet another "blizzard" here in the lovely state of Maine. But as you know, cold weather and snow doesn't hold true fashionistas back from having a fun fashion's night out! Here is what I wore last night at Talbots "Beat The Winter Blues" event in Bangor Maine.


Hearts are so girly, pretty and just plain cute! I love this heart wrap dress from Talbots. And don't think that hearts are just for Valentines Day (which is right around the corner btw.) Hearts can and should be worn all through the year. Why not show the world your love all year long!


{From left to right: Laura (that's me;), Chanelle, Annmarie, Tracey and Jen}
 I love this photo of me and my models. As cold as it was (and still is), these girls didn't let that stop them from showing off their favorite looks at their favorite store last night! 

Shop our favorite Talbots looks!

http://rstyle.me/n/wcfq6p8se
{Doesn't Chanelle look adorable?!}


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.