Missguided




Shirt - £14.35 Missguided (here)
Peplum Skirt - £12.79 (here)
Heels - £12 Primark
YSL inspired ring - £12 (here)

Happy September everyone! August went by so fast and the year feels like it will be over in no time.
Lucky for us Londoner's the sun has come out to surprise us this week which is always lovely, I have a feeling we will have a warm winter as we did not have much of a summer.

Talking about summer I'm still trying to wear all my summery clothes as much as I can.  My outfit is from the online shop Missguided, I would say it's my favorite online shop in the UK.  Their clothes are very unique and I have been a fan of them since they first came on the scene, I think 3 years ago now, it's always nice to see a companies growth.

This shirt is my new favorite, I saw it a while ago and was surprised to see how cheap it was on sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.