Outfit of The Day: Beware, The Pear! (sweater)


While all the fashion bloggers seemed to begin pushing towards fall the second the calendar turned to September, I continue to embrace summer for the next 20 days. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate a nice cool crisp fall day. New England is the place to be if you want to experience some fine foliage. However, I know what comes after fall. Winter. And it doesn't last just a couple of cute months. We don't start to see the temps creep back up over 30 degrees until May! That means a solid seven months of being COLD. It's not fun. 

So, today I continue to embrace summer by wearing this cute little pear sweater from TALBOTS that I have been coveting all spring and summer. I finally bit the bullet and bought it. It's on sale at Talbots for a measly $14.99! I couldn't pass it up. Get yours by clicking HERE or SHOP MY LOOK below:










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.