What's Your Animal Instinct?

Animal prints are always in style. You will never see them go away. Some people will question me on that. Question me all you want. I will always see it that way. And over time, you will see that I am right on.

 Some seasons you see them being shown off a little more in your fashion magazines. This fall of 2014 is one of those seasons. Animal prints are quite prominent. Just pick up any edition of any fashion magazine these days and you will see what I am talking about. Apparently my beautiful friend and colleague Pattty agrees wholeheartedly with me. We both had to laugh and get our picture taken together when we both showed up at work wearing our favorite zebra print. What's your favorite animal to wear?

The Zebra Girlz are back in town.
SHOP ZEBRA PRINT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.