Sarah's House Vintage Jewelry Collection

I am super excited to announce my new partnership with Sarah's House of Maine


Sarah's House is a home where their sole purpose is to provide warm and loving hospitality for cancer patients receiving care at Eastern Maine Medical Center's Cancer Care of Maine. Please feel free to visit the following website to find out more information about the lovely Sarah's House of Maine: sarahshouseofmaine.org


If you follow my blog, you might already know that I am the owner and operator of The Canny Canary Shop which is an online vintage jewelry boutique. I love vintage jewelry and I thoroughly enjoy showing you how to incorporate it into your modern look every day! 

My wonderful lifelong friend, philanthropist and fundraiser Judy Collier, came to me with fifteen lovely vintage jewels from an estate in Ellsworth, Maine a couple of weeks ago. Judy would like to see all of the proceeds from each one of these fine vintage jewels go towards Sarah's House of Maine. Judy is a breast cancer survivor herself and has a strong passion to help those in need of a place to stay while receiving care at Easter Maine Cancer Care Center of Maine. 

Please feel free to click HERE to enjoy browsing The Sarah's House Vintage Collection. Now available at The Canny Canary.

ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE SARAH'S HOUSE COLLECTION WILL GO DIRECTLY TO SARAH'S HOUSE OF MAINE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.