Pink on Pink





Trousers - £15 Zara sale
Top - Primark
Heels - Primark
Clutch - Primark
Bangle - Zara

Hey guys, sorry for the silence on the blog.  I don't talk about my personal life on here, but I'm going through a lot of trying times at the moment, I have had the most stressful of times lately but hopefully soon things will get better.  I have been exhausted most days and literally sleep when I get in.

But I did have a chance to do out to dinner and get dressed up, I really cherish these kind of days as there few and far between at the moment.  What better way to brighten up your mood then wearing pink on pink!  I bought these trousers for only £15 in Zara recently, I love them so much I also bought them in mustard.  I bought this top from primark over 5 years ago, and only just took off the tag last week, what took me so long to wear it... I don't know!  Its a gorgeous top and I like how the material is gathered to create extra detail.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.