#4 Outfit Under £30 - Primark Finds





Jacket - £7 Primark sale
Top - £4 Primark
Skirt - £3 H&M sale
Necklace - Diamond Petal
Heels - £40 Zara

So I walking around thinking I was wearing a red top, Until someone at work complimented me on the top and said it was a lovely colour of orange!! Then I looked at these pictures and can now see that the top is actually orange lool but seriously it looks red in person.

This is a similar vest top to the one I wore here, just without the studs.  I bought them in 4 colours, for only £4 the quality is just amazing, my work colleague thought it was more expensive as the material looks quite rich.

I'm also in love with this blazer I bought, only £7 on sale in Primark, it was a omg moment!! this baby is going for more than £50 in places like Zara.  I also bought a pink one for £10.

I haven't done an outfit under £30 for ages, the last one was here.  This outfit comes in at only £14!!

Dont forgot to enter my Oasap Competition here!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.