BOXING DAY WALK & MOTEL LEELA SHIRT

On boxing day I went for a walk on dartmoor with Matt, my Mum, and Alfie the dog. These days when I return to Devon I find myself truly appreciating how beautiful the area is with its vast landscape of rolling hills, forests, woodland, rivers and tors. Seeing Matt's photographs of these things has emphasized its beauty somehow, and now when I do go back, I try to go on as many walks as possible! I still find London the most inspiring place on earth, (though I haven't yet seen much of the world so this may well change), but there's definitely something magical about being high up on dartmoor with seemingly endless space around you.


Here I'm wearing my new Motel shirt, which I got at their most recent event. I don't often, (if ever), wear red, but this is a really lovely deep, pinkish red with a cute pattern all over it. It's also a great oversized fit with a batwing shape that's very flattering!





























































HAT FROM TOPMAN
ASOS JEANS 
DR. MARTENS SHOES 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.