#MerryMMissoni

I'm sure I've mentioned this a million times before but I LOVE winter clothing. The colours, the textures, the cosy layers... what's not to love!? I'm therefore very excited about my new M Missoni dress* - not only does it tick all of the boxes above but it's fabulously made and makes me feel super special. The roll neck design makes it perfect for daywear, (these images were taken whilst out and about in North London doing a recce for a recent shoot), but because it's so beautiful it can also be dressed up for the evening with a pair of heels and a pretty clutch. I'm actually thinking about wearing it to a Christmas party later this week; I'm not one for "dressy" dresses anyway and the tartan makes it feel a little festive! Does anyone else have a Christmas party to plan for? What will you be wearing!?







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.