Lace Top







Lace top - Missguided
Heels - Philip Armstrong
Trousers - Primark (similar)
Bag - Primark
Earrings - H&m

When it's cold outside do you still wear dresses with no tights when your invited to a wedding or party? two weeks ago I went to a birthday dinner and wore a short leather dress with no tights, it was freezing outside but because I literally paced from my house to my car and then from my car to the restaurant, I thought what the heck I can brace the cold!

But if there was no car or if I knew I would be outside longer than a quick pace to the car I guess the outfit above would be more realistic.  A gorgeous lace top with a tease of the arm and fitted trousers.
This lace top is more beautiful than I thought it would be, I now want to get the matching skirt!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.