THINK PINK!

Behold my beautiful new shoes! My parents bought these babies for me for Christmas; I love their simplicity and would love to wear them with an all white and black outfit.... here however I partnered them with a crazy blue, black and white dress. I actually bought this from Zara way back in September to wear out on my birthday, I just don't wear it often because it's super short!

I've also got my short-sleeve "pleather" collared blouse underneath, this is probably my most valuable wardrobe possession because it allows me to add a collar to pretty much, well, anything without a collar! I just feel weird without a collar, maybe I'll grow out of it. 


I don't know if you remember me mentioning the pink coat that I got from a Love Label event held by Lee Publicity just before Christmas? Well, I've finally plucked up the courage to show it off! In case you hadn't noticed, I don't really wear bright colours - unless it's that mouth watering greenish turquoise that I love - so I'm really not used to seeing myself in so much colour! What do you think, would you wear this pink statement?


PINK COAT FROM LOVE LABEL
DRESS FROM ZARA
SHOES FROM URBAN OUTFITTERS
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.