PERFUME | MARC JACOBS DOT

When I was about sixteen I discovered Anna Sui Dolly Girl and have been dousing myself in it ever since. It's deliciously sweet and honestly, (to this day), the loveliest fragrance I've ever come by.... the only problem is that it discontinued about five years ago because that particular edition was "limited", I've therefore been buying it off of ebay ever since! I've been looking high and low for something to replace my beloved Anna in order to stop this ebay madness and last weekend whilst up in Norfolk I finally found a fragrance to match it!

.... Marc Jacobs Dot is perfect if you prefer a sweeter scent - I can't believe I'm silly enough to only just discover how great the Marc Jacobs fragrances are, duh.



Any way, enough about perfume, now for fashion! I was recently sent this cute little powder blue number by In Love with Fashion. It's such a different colour for me but I really wanted to try something fresh and more summery than my existing "autumnal all-year-around" wardrobe. I'm still not entirely sure I feel comfortable in pastel colours, (even though I do love to shoot them), but my Mum said that this dress was a really lovely colour on me.... and, well, Mothers know best!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.