NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS


This year I celebrated new year's eve in Aberdeen where i witnessed the "Stonehaven Fireballs", a tradition that has locals swinging homemade balls of fire around their heads whilst walking up and down the main high street.... cool huh!? I just thought I'd share a few photos of this unique spectacle with you, curtsey of the lovely Matt Lain, and I've also just remembered that I still haven't set any new years resolutions - better late than never!     
 
I guess my main goal for 2014 is to learn to budget better; I plan to move into a lovely one bed flat towards the end of the year and that sure as hell isn't going to happen if I'm still in my student overdraft! I'd also like to progress in my career, eat more healthily and of course, improve this blog so that you guys can get even more enjoyment out of reading it! There are many other things that I'd like to do this year, but the list is far too long to bore you with so I'll leave you with these three very achievable resolutions before I get carried away! 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.