GREY TIGHTS

















Today I had a super relaxing morning before taking a leisurely stroll to Dalston in search of a new shirt. Sometimes I just need a break from public transport, I spend far too much time on the underground so when I have the opportunity I enjoy wandering the city, (usually with Matt), discovering hidden streets, seeing new things and fully appreciating London. 

My first point of call was Beyond Retro where I bought a striped shirt that reminds me of something my step dad used to wear when he met my Mum back in 1994 - I will try to shoot it for you next weekend so you can see! I also tried on two gorgeous pairs of checked trousers but they weren't perfect so I sadly left them behind before jumping on the bus to Shoreditch where I bought two blouses for future photoshoots.



SHIRT FROM MUJI
TIGHTS FROM H&M
DR MARTENS SHOES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.