SPORTSWEAR | HUMMEL STADIL HIGH

I was recently told about the sportswear brand hummel and was also offered the chance to try out their new Stadil High trainers! I'm not majorly into sportswear as I don't really do any sporty activities, however from a fashion point of view I do love the sports luxe look and I also appreciate a good pair of stylish trainers, (practical and pretty - it's a win, win)! It was for this reason that I chose hummel's Stadil High design, because they looked so comfortable and I'm also in dire need of more colour in my wardrobe.

They didn't disappoint; they're really comfortable and make me feel like running around like a small child. I'm not sure how often I'll be rocking lime green but it's great to have that extra "pop" on my shoe rail and I'll definitely be wearing them on long, lazy summer walks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.