DRESSING FOR WINTER




Recently I've been spending most of my days in comfortable turn up jeans and baggy jumpers - I basically wish I could live in my pajamas 24/7 - but sometimes I do like to break out of my slouchy routine and put on tights and a dress, oooh adventurous! I definitely slip into a little fashion rut in winter, I just have a selection of jumpers that I wear with either grey, blue or black jeans!

I love that there are so many different jumpers to choose from in the world.... the possibilities are endless! Peter Hahn has a vast selection that you may want to check out. Here I'm wearing a roll neck over one of my favourite dresses; still toasty warm but a little more feminine than my usual boyish attire.
















































TOPMAN HAT
ROLL NECK JUMPER FROM H&M
TARTAN SCARF, A GIFT FROM SCOTLAND
BLACK BAG FROM ZARA
DM SHOES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.