NEW YEAR, NEW GLASSES


Some of you may have already noticed, but I was recently gifted a new pair of glasses from Swag & Stare! If you haven't previously heard of them and are a glasses wearer then please do check out their site, they have such a cool collection of beautiful, vintage inspired frames! My old, cats-eye style were actually from Swag and Stare to! This time though, I went for something completely different and got a very light pink, rounded pair.


These photographs were taken on my last day in Devon over Christmas, over the weekend I had two nights at home in London before jumping on a plane to Aberdeen where I'm currently spending the week! Last night to celebrate the new year we went into Stonehaven town centre to watch a truly unique "fireball" display in which locals competed by swinging handmade balls of fire for about 20 minutes as they walked up and down the high street - sorry, I'm terrible at explaining things but it was essentially a parade with fire....? I was stood right at the front so did worry about loosing my eyebrows a few times - I will get some photos up for you when I'm home!

After the fireballs, which you can read more about here if you're interested, we watched a beautiful firework display before heading home rather hurriedly to get into the warm! I hope you all had a fab new year's eve, got to celebrate with your loved ones, and are looking forward to 2014! I would really love to share my new year's resolutions with you but I'm afraid I'm still deciding on them.... there are far too many things that I want to do with my life so feel I should narrow them down a little so I at least have half a chance at succeeding by 2015! Bare with me....


TOPMAN HAT
DR. MARTENS SHOES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.