HOUSE WARMING OUTFITS & LIFE CHANGING DECISIONS

I'm pretty sure I mentioned a while back that I'd moved house, it's great here by the way and I'm having a fabulous time living with wonderful people, so a few weeks ago we had a moving in party with party snacks, (yes, there was cheese and pineapple), punch and music! This is what Harriet and I wore!

On another note, this week I decided to hand my notice in at my current job… it was such a hard decision to make but I'd been thinking about leaving for a while and it had gotten to the point where I wasn't feeling very happy or inspired so something needed to change… change is good! I'm not sure what my next steps are going to be but obviously I'm hoping it will be something exciting; wish me luck!

SKATER SKIRT BY VERY.CO.UK
SHOES FROM DESIRE CLOTHING

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.