Summer Time is Fun Time

When I was young, summer was nothing but pure fun......

Laying by my boyfriend's pool and jumping in when we got hot was the only way of life that we knew. 90's tunes blared on the boom box that we covered with a beach towel so it wouldn't get too hot and over heat. We went for long walks and just talked. We had no were to go and no responsibilities. As much as I love my life now, I wish I could just go back in time for a day, even two, and just relive the past. But I know that I will never be able to, and there is a reason for that. God knows I wouldn't want to come back. Is anyone else with me here?


Today I am lucky enough to be wearing this fantastic 70's Vintage Amber Stone Sarah Coventry Statement Necklace that I found at The Canny Canary. I love the simulated citrine stone which is actually my son's birthstone. He was born on November 11, 1996 and he is a Scorpio. I am a Leo. My husband is Cancer. You can imagine the dynamics. 


This necklace can be found and purchased at The Canny Canary Online Vintage Jewelry Boutique. There is only one which makes it so very unique. Just like the person who wears it. Find yours by clicking HERE





SHOP my look!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.