Turkey OOTD 3: Co Ordinates




Top - £13 Go Jane
Shorts -  £20 Go Jane
Sandals - £12 Primark

Ok it looks like I'm a little obsessed with Go Jane... Maybe a little lol .  I did do some of my holiday shopping there, as it's not based in the UK and it never makes sense to buy one item only to pay crazy high international shipping cost, its always worth while to buy a few items, hey I don't mind anyway hahaha

African/Tribal prints are favorite (I'm glad the fashion industry is finally playing catch up!), add that to this super cute matching top and shorts, its a match made in heaven for me!

I'm so missing the wonderful views and weather in Turkey sigh...

Happy Weekend everyone, I'm off to a boat BBQ party on the River Thames, fingers crossed the sun makes an appearance soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.