I EAT GLITTER FOR BREAKFAST

Yesterday Matt and I shot some model tests…. as always we tried to cram too much into one day and at times it felt a little hectic, but I do think we got some really good stuff so i'll post some new work on here soon! In the meantime you can follow our adventures on instagram here :)

I was recently sent this super cool t-shirt* from LOVE fashion; I actually took it to glastonbury as I wanted to wear it and shoot it for you guys there, but most days, despite the on off pouring rain, it was boiling hot so I didn't want to wear black. Speaking of Glastonbury, Lookbook kindly featured my experience over on their editorial blog, so feel free to pop over for a look!  Here I've gone for an all black ensemble with PU leather shorts, which I picked up ages ago in the River Island sale, black ankle socks and Dr Martens shoes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.