Red, White and Blue YOU!


I never save my red white and blue attire just for the 4th of July. To me this color combination feels so happy! Why not wear it anytime?

But if you are looking for something to wear and look fabulous in while you celebrate Independence Day, you won't be disappointed in this Floral Woodcut Tunic Tee from TALBOTS. It's made of the softest rayon and tencel combination and I adore the pin tuck detail down the front which is a little difficult to see in the photos. Oh, and one more thing. This top is universally flattering! I have seen it on all shapes and sizes and it looks fantastic on everyone. Now that's what we like!

Click on the photo below to get your very own Floral Woodcut Tunic Tee from TALBOTS!




SHOP my red, white and blue look!








And my earrings..........oh how I love these earrings! Of course they are vintage. And they are made of red glass beads from the 1970's. Stunning! And they can be found at The Canny Canary. There is only one pair. Gotta love unique vintage! Click HERE to be the first to buy them!
A video posted by Laura Lynn Michaud (@thecannycanary) on

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.