Contrast Floral Top





Skirt - Missuided
Top - Zara
Heels - Matalan
Ankle Bracelets - Ebay
Clutch - Gift

I'ts always the case that before a holiday work is always manic, I guess when your trying to wind down on the work you have you realise just how much work you have! Then your colleagues magically have 100 questions to ask you before you leave!  Its only Wednesday but I feel like I have worked a whole week.  Good news is I'm off to Miami tomorrow whoo hooo!!!

These pictures were taken on Monday after a late night at work, the sun was just going down so the quality is not the best.    I love this contrast floral top I recently bought from Zara for only £10.  I found these ankle bracelets that I bought last year while packing but have never worn them, they were still in the packaging, shame on me.  I like the way they jazzed up this outfit.

I doubt I will blog in Miami, but I will be updating my Instagram.  Thanks for stopping by and see you in August :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.