When is The Best Time to Shop for Summer Clothes?

Literally, right NOW!

One of my favorite things to do is to keep you informed about all the great deals happening where and when and I felt the desire to let you know that one of my favorite summer sales is happening right now as we speak at TALBOTS. They are taking an additional 50% off their already marked down prices!
Click HERE or click the button below to SHOP Talbots summer clearance!




Another one of my favorite summer sales is the NORDSTROM Anniversary Sale! You will save BIG on some of my favorite brands such as Tory Burch and Kate Spade New York.
Click HERE or click the photo below to SHOP The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! It's also a great place to shop for back to school which I regret to say is right around the corner kids!



ANN TAYLOR is also having a great summer sale right about now. I love their polished styles for summer. Very cool and so chic! Click HERE to shop the Ann Taylor Semi Annual Sale or click the photo below!



SHOP some of my favorite items that are on sale NOW!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.