RAINBOW FANTASY

Don't you just love putting on clothing that makes you feel four-years-old again!? I was recently sent this t-shirt by TruffleShuffle, a super cool online store that stock an amazing selection of retro, Eighties goodies! If you follow me on instagram then you'll already know that I've practically lived in this tee for the last week, (ew, you know what I mean), not only does it have some of my favourite childhood friends smiling all over the front of it, but it's also super soft and a really nice, flattering fit.

I used to LOVE the Care Bears, I remember watching the films over and over… I had a jigsaw puzzle too! What were your favourite childhood tv shows? Some of mine were the Care Bears, Pingu, Tales of the Riverbank and Button Moon, to name a few.



SHORTS H&M
DR MARTENS SHOES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.