Clean Water For Everyone

As this beautiful model takes a drink of fresh clean water so freely from this hose, thousands of people die of diseases from dirty drinking water. 
Don't you think that everyone deserves clean water? I do. In fact, it's something I am extremely passionate about. So passionate that I have started a campaign for clean water. It's called the Everyone Deserves Clean Water Fund. Anyone can donate any dollar amount and 100% of the proceeds go directly to water project costs in areas of the world where they need it most. Click HERE to donate. My birthday is coming up on July 26 all I am asking for are donations to this cause. Watch the video below to learn more about some of the projects that your money will go to. I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, but I am sure the people who finally get to drink clean water will thank you so much more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.