How I Wore The Vintage Trifari Pearl and Rhinestone Gold Flower Necklace

I have worn this vintage Trifari necklace a handful of times and each time I wear it, I get a feeling of peace and tranquility. Maybe it's the mystery of the past that this vintage piece holds.
Maybe it's just me. 


One of the many reasons why I adore unique vintage jewelry is for the feeling it gives me.

This vintage Trifari Pearl & Rhinestone Gold Flower Necklace can be found at The Canny Canary Online Vintage Boutique by clicking HERE.


 Vintage is as unique as the person who wears it. You most definitely won't see someone walking down the street wearing the same piece. 

My gold cuff is vintage Monet. Cuffs look so cool in the summer. They really show up well when worn with sleeveless or short sleeve tops. 


Shop my similar look!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.